"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What’s Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet..."

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Night! ;)


Today I went to see the Friar, to my surprise when I arrived my husband to be Paris was there. Paris was telling the Friar that he would be marrying me this Thursday! When he noticed I was in the cell he left. I told the Friar of my issues. I needed a plan. My parents couldn’t find out that I had married the enemy's son. Also they couldn’t know that I didn’t want to marry Paris because I am in love with Romeo. He told me of a potion that will make me look like I died in my sleep. But I will wake up in forty two hours. He also said that he will send a letter to my husband, Romeo to let him know of this plan so he can come to awake me in my deep slumber inside of my tomb. So I return home acting as if nothing was wrong. My heart was beating out of my chest with joy but I had to try to cover it up and act normal. I rejoiced about marring Paris so my parents wouldn’t be suspicious. That night while everyone was preparing for a wedding that wasn’t going to happen I drank the potion.

Good Night!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment