"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What’s Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet..."

Monday, April 5, 2010

Where am I?


I feel as if I am floating somehow. I am too afraid to open my eyes. I am afraid of what I will see. Shall I let this be a mystery? I open my eyes to a scene. I see two people a very handsome boy and a pretty young lady. She has beautiful long hair. Like me. She looks about fourteen. Like me. The boy near her looks very familiar. Who is that? Oh my. Is it my Romeo? Oh what cruel fate! How has this happened!?
I close my eyes and sob for what feels like forever. Then I hear my parents. I open my eyes and see the Capulet's and the Montague’s. It seems as though the feud has ended. It has taken the death of loved ones to help the families solve this feud. This world is very cruel. I do hope that the world I go to next is not as cruel. It must've been fate. That would take me away from my true love to unite the feuding families once again. I feel as if it was right for me to go. If I didn’t I wouldn’t know what would lie ahead. For never was a story of more woe
Than this of me and my Romeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment