"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What’s Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet..."

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love at First Sight...



Earlier today my parents told me that they have arranged a marriage for me to a man named Paris. They say that I will meet him later tonight at our party. I walk into the party and meet Paris. He seems to boring to me. As the night draws to a close I notice another handsome gentleman. I don’t believe I have seen him before. We exchange a few words. His name is Romeo. I feel as if we are to opposite sides of magnets. I feel so drawn to him. As the guest start to leave I learn that Romeo is a Montague.
After the party I stood on my balcony thinking aloud of the events that have happened in the last hour. What I didn’t know was that Romeo was outside hearing my every thought. Then Romeo asks me to marry him. I am overwhelmed and confused at the same time. I tell him that I will send my nurse with the answer to him the following morning. The next morning I send my nurse with my answer. I say yes. After waiting impatiently for my nurse to return, she finally arrives i ask her what Romeo said. after much delay she tells me the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment